"The best things in life are free". At Hotel Preidlhof you enjoy luxury spa breaks in Italy with numerous complimentary inclusions. Indulge in finest Italian cuisine inspired by the choicest ingredients the region has to offer, top-rated spa facilities and treatments, as well as an abundance of activities in the pristine South Tyrolean nature.
Premium SPA de luxe
The spa at Preidlhof offers 5,000 squaremetres of pure relaxation and indulgence. Highly skilled therapists provide a range of personalised treatments and services and take you on your personal spa journey. Relax and rejuvenate at one of the top luxury spa hotels in Italy with the following complimentary inclusions:
- luxurious robe and towels for him & her
- elegant bathing shoes
- private sun loungers with shades
- tea specialities, fresh juices, exotic fruit and vegetable delights at the spa
Water Wonder World
Preidlhof offers an extensive water landscape where an oasis of calm and tranquility as well as opportunities for energising swim workouts await. A Mediterranean garden guarantees rest and relaxation with luscious palms providing privacy. The specific features of the Preidlhof waterscape include:
- all-year outdoor pool with 34 degrees and serene views of the surrounding mountains
- summer outdoor pool with 29 degrees and sand beach
- relaxation pool with massage jets and gentle underwater tunes
- luxurious jacuzzi between lemon trees with 34 degrees all year round
- salt-water infinity pool on the roof of the Sauna Tower with 36 degrees and three percent salt
- 20m Sky Infinity Sportpool with a modern pace clock - on the rooftop on 5th floor of our Sonnenschlössl
- modern indoor pool with 31 degrees and luxurious double loungers
- outdoor jacuzzi with 36 degrees for nude bathing at the Schwarzbrenner Sauna
- outdoor jacuzzi with salt water for nude bathing in the Sauna Tower
- Kneipp facilities for outdoor refreshment
- outdoor swimming cave with waterfall and a temperature of 28 degrees
- multiple experience showers for throughout the spa area and crushed ice for cooling
Sauna Wonder World
Hot steam and herbal fragrances draw guests into a different world in our six-floor Sauna Tower. The soft warmth and clean air from its steamy attractions provide immediate relief, as our certified sauna experts skilfully pour fresh water infused with natural herbs and essences over the rocks of the sauna. Surrender your senses as you discover pure relaxation in our saunascape, including:
- 5-elements panoramic sauna with saltwater foot bath and fire place for a mild sauna experience, 45 degrees
- crystal steam bath with a temperature of 42 degrees
- organic grape sauna beneath a rustic brick vault with temperatures of up to 70 degrees
- elegant lounge with infrared loungers and gentle saltwater steam for inhalation
- organic olive sauna with panoramic views and ergonomic loungers and a mild temperature of 55 degrees
- Finnish panorama sauna with up to 90 degrees and different herbs and oils used for special effects, daily infusions
- Schwarzbrenner sauna with 60 degrees for a romantic outdoor experience and Jacuzzi for nude bathing
Special herbal mixtures provide a healing steam experience three to four times daily. Several times a week, we invite you to join us for some light activity to enhance your sauna experience and once a week we invite you to our spa night.
Silence Wonder World
Delve into our world of silence to escape the stresses of everyday life. Throughout the hotel we have included features specifically designed to provide an ultimate experience of calm and relief for body, mind, and soul. Luxurious lounges, both indoors and outdoors, lure you with finest interior design and invite you to unwind in an elegant ambience. In the winter months, you may also retreat in our fire lounge with open fireplace for pure romance. In the summer time, you may choose to unwind between the luscious palms, cypresses, lemon and olive trees of our Mediterranean garden, with superb views of the Alpine mountains; or swing any worries away on the hanging loungers of our Sweet Garden. Bespoke water beds await in the exclusive glass pavilion, while the Italian sun is best enjoyed on the generous sun terrace. Visit the Sauna Tower for a more intense experience of silence at the White Silence Room flooded with light or the Deep Sea Room for deep relaxation.
DolceVita gourmet de luxe
Award-winning Italian cuisine inspired by the choicest ingredients from the region makes any stay at Preidlhof a gourmet's delight. Indulge in homemade delicacies and culinary treats throughout the day with our gourmet board:
- Each morning, between 7.30 and 11 am, our kitchen creates a breakfast experience par excellence. Daily specials such as traditional South Tyrolean morning treats, sparkling wine and fine salmon or an exclusive Sunday brunch ensure variety and make for a surprising start to the day. Guests may also choose from our daily breakfast selections catering for all tastes and diets. Local cold meat and cheese specialities, freshly baked breads, homemade jams, honey and muesli from organic ingredients and a wide choice of fine teas await each day. A vast selection of fresh fruit and juices are available to replenish your energy levels early in the morning. You may also treat yourself to our tempting cake creations, warm crêpes and fluffy waffles.
- At lunchtime, we impress guests with live cooking demonstrations between 2 and 5 pm. Be amazed as you watch the culinary skills of our chefs and explore our selection of hearty pasta, fine soups, crisp salads and other Mediterranean delicacies. Enjoy fresh fruit or homemade cakes and tarts with our freshly brewed coffee and vast tea assortment.
- Between 7 and 8.30 pm, we serve a seven-course dinner tailored to your taste. Select your choice from a range of menus or our inspiring vegetarian options and experience Italian cuisine at its finest. Crisp salads and Italian antipasti may be enjoyed from the buffet. A glass of fine wine will make the dining experience complete: ask our sommelier about our exclusive wines.
Along with our gourmet board our dear guests could also enjoy the following complimentary inclusions:
- DolceVita Black & White Dinner Party every Thursday
- Romantic South Tyrolean Dinner every Monday
- Sweet Temptations dessert buffet every Wednesday
- DolceVita Fish Dinner every Friday
- Mediterranean Gourmet Dinner with Starter Buffet every Saturday
- "Delizie Italiane" with delicacies from Italy with pasta & co.
- weekly wine seminar with tasting
- selection of fine cheeses in the evenings
- an exclusive table - laid and reserved just for your party
- excellent and attentive service throughout the day
- daily music and exquisite cocktails at the hotel bar
- healthy snacks and drinks to replenish your energy levels in the Sauna Tower
As one of five exclusive DolceVita resorts Preidlhof provides its guests with a range of special benefits, including:
- the Book 1 and Enjoy 5 offer, which allows guests to indulge in the facilities of all five DolceVita resorts for free between March and November,
- the DolceVita Gourmet plus service with the unique opportunity for guests to enjoy breakfast, afternoon tea or dinner at the DolceVita hotel of their choice,
- free rental of our DolceVita scooters and quad bikes, and
- rental of the DolceVita Porsche convertible for a small fee.
Dolce Vita ambience de luxe
As one of the most luxurious spa hotels in Italy, Preidlhof represents traditional elegance and finesse throughout the resort. Our restaurant and lounges captivate with understated luxury and a welcoming atmosphere. Each of the rooms and suites has been individually designed and furnished with the latest modern luxuries. Meticulous attention to detail can be found as far as the eye can see. The quiet and idyllic location of the resort ensures tranquility and much light in all rooms and suites. Exclusive furniture makes guests feel at home immediately. Our Sonnenschlössl impresses with its elegant ambience and the DolceVita Lodge captivates with international charm. Many rooms and suites feature a balcony, covered loggia or garden terrace for an enhanced experience of the Mediterranean and spectacular views of the Alpine mountains. A selection of fine coffees and teas await in each retreat. All buildings are indoor interconnected for your comfort.
Our Mediterranean park lures you outside with luscious olive and lemon trees as well as palms and cypresses and other plants typical of the region. Indulge in precious moments of privacy and secluded relaxation in our lush gardens. The surrounding vineyards invite you to go for a quiet walk and soak in the scenery. Our private herb garden provides fresh local herbs for a refined dining experience. It is also open to guests wishing to explore first-hand what Italian cuisine smells, tastes and feels like.
Preidlhof, one of the best luxury spa hotels in Italy, cherishes its surroundings and local produce. Many of our products and the ingredients we use in our award-winning kitchen are homemade and also available to purchase. Visit our hotel store for a range of covetable goodies, from proper South Tyrolean oils and vinegars to schnapps from our own distillery. Our in-house enoteca not only provides a particularly unique setting for wine tastings, but also an exclusive selection of South Tyrolean wines for sale. Ask about our themed markets regularly hosted in the recently refurbished lounge and unwind after an intense shopping spree or active day outside in our stylish hotel bar where first-class entertainment awaits.
Active Premium de luxe
Situated between the gentle hillsides of the Mediterranean and the Alpine mountains Preidlhof lends itself perfectly to a range of activities suited both to experienced athletes and nature lovers looking for calm. Our activity program caters for all requirements. Be it summer or spring, autumn or winter, the location of one of Italy's top luxury spa hotels provides an abundance of opportunities to be active.
- excellent trails for hiking, biking, and running
- guided bike tours, hiking trips and workouts every week
- comprehensive guide on activities in and around Naturno, South Tyrol
- up-to-date information about mountain restaurants, lifts, public transport
- daily indoor and outdoor group activities
- weekly get-together and exchange of the Preidlhof activity members
- outdoor climbing wall for all levels of difficulty
- tennis facilities
- the golf clubs nearby (Golf Club Passeier with 18-hole course 35 minutes by car, Golf Club Lana with 9-hole course 20 minutes by car and 9-hole course of Eppan 25 minutes by car)
As passionate hikers we provide guided tours three to four times a week. Professional guides take you on the most rewarding tours to alpine huts and excellent viewpoints. Detailed tour descriptions are provided in our activity guide. Hiking equipment such as hiking poles, backpacks, maps and protection against rain is available to loaned free of charge. We also have Nordic walking gear. If you prefer to venture out on your own, you may use our online route planner to find your perfect tour. Hiking news and photo are weekly uploaded here.
Our luxury spa hotel in Italy also makes the perfect starting point and haven of recovery for cyclists. Whether you are a biking professional or hobby cyclist looking for a gentle ride in the hillsides of the Merano country, you are spoilt for choice at Preidlhof. Up to twelve guided mountain bike tours and road cycling trips as well as leisurely e-bike rides are additionally organised each week. For detailed information, please consult our comprehensive activity guide. Up-to-date information about alpine huts, lifts and bike transfers is also provided upon request. Should you have arrived without your bike, we will equip you with one of our high-end mountain bikes with Shimano Deore XT shifter and Avid V brakes, trekking bikes or road bikes. GPS devices, helmets, water bottles and up-to-date e-bikes are also available to rent. Our comprehensive bike service further includes:
- regular get-together for bike enthusiasts with tour recommendations
- private bike boxes to rent for free
- bike tools, bike wash area, lockable bike garage with video surveillance
- digital information and online route planners
- free storage space for bike gear,
- free laundry service for bike clothing
Find the latest cardio equipment in our spacious gym pavilion right by the pool or in-house fitness hall to combat fatigue and improve performance, or step into the world of yoga by visiting our meditation pavilion. Highly qualified instructors and trainers are on hand to provide guidance and support. Consult our comprehensive activity guide for information about our seven-day fitness program and personal training options.
Sleep fit de luxe
"Sleep is the most delectable of inventions," Poet Heinrich Heine eloquently used to say. We fully agree with him and believe a good nights' sleep to be essential for our wellbeing. Nestled in the vineyards of the South Tyrolean country, Preidlhof entices guests with a quiet ambience far removed from any traffic and noise. Here, at one of the top luxury spa hotels in Italy, guests not only benefit from the calm of the surrounding country, but also from a range of amenities and services designed to spoil you even in your sleep
- individual bed systems for different room categories
- select pillow menu
- choice of five mattress toppers
- innovative Samina Gravity system included in selected rooms
- covetable goodies for an enhanced sleep experience available at the reception
- Good Night service upon request
- outdoor beds available in select suites in the DolceVita Lodge
- no Wi-Fi at night to ensure uninterrupted sleep
Dolce Vita Service de luxe
One of the best luxury spa hotels in Italy, Preidlhof is committed to the highest standards. The Ladurner Family and team ensure their guests benefit from the best service available. Altogether 82 competent and highly attentive as well as discreet employees personally cater to your needs and wishes. Indulge in excellent service and luxurious living at Preidlhof and enjoy the following complimentary inclusions.
- high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the property
- underground car parking
- fast check-in with valet and luggage service
- activity facilities with personal locker
- free pick-up service from Naturno station
- shuttle service from Innsbruck or Verona airport (for a fee)