Take advantage of the varied and diverse programme of the five DolceVita Hotels and experience the pure culture of South Tyrol! A visit to Reinhold Messner at his Juval Castle? Strolling in the footsteps of the oldest inhabitant of Val Venosta: "Ötzi"? Participating in the strong cultural life of the Venosta / Vinschgau Valley and Merano region? Let your mood decide how you wish to explore and with whom, simply choose from the programme at the five hotels.
- Juval Castle: the residence and museum of mountaineering legend Reinhold Messner
- Churburg Castle: marvel at the largest private armoury in Europe
- Ice Museum: Reinhold Messner’s Museum in Sulden at the Ortler
- Church of St. Prokulus in Naturno / Naturns: visit the oldest frescoes in the German-speaking areas of Europe
- Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle near Merano
- ArcheoParc in the Schnals / Senales Valley: Everyday life from Ötzi’s period
- Marble of Lasa / Laas: the white gold is also used for the preparation of DolceVita BERG cosmetic products