Award-winning Italian cuisine inspired by the choicest ingredients from the region makes any stay at Preidlhof a gourmet's delight. Indulge in homemade delicacies and culinary treats throughout the day with our gourmet board:
- Each morning, between 7.30 and 11 am, our kitchen creates a breakfast experience par excellence. Daily specials ensure variety and make for a surprising start to the day. Guests may choose from our vast breakfast selections catering for all tastes and diets. Local cold meat and cheese specialities, freshly baked breads, homemade jams, honey and muesli from organic ingredients and a wide choice of fine teas await. A vast selection of fresh fruit and juices are available to replenish your energy levels early in the morning. You may also treat yourself to our tempting cake creations, warm crêpes and fluffy waffles.
- At lunchtime, we impress guests with live cooking demonstrations. Be amazed as you watch the culinary skills of our chefs and explore our selection of hearty pasta, fine soups, crisp salads and other Mediterranean delicacies. Enjoy fresh fruit or homemade cakes and tarts with our freshly brewed coffee and wide tea assortment.
- Between 7 and 8.30 pm, we serve a seven-course dinner tailored to your taste. Select your choice from a range of menus or our inspiring vegetarian options and experience Italian cuisine at its finest. Crisp salads and Italian antipasti may be enjoyed from the buffet. A glass of fine wine will make the dining experience complete: ask our sommelier about our exclusive wine selection.
With our gourmet board offer guests also enjoy the following complimentary inclusions:
- weekly wine seminar with tasting in our private wine cellar
- selection of fine cheeses in the evenings
- an exclusive table - laid and reserved just for your party
- breakfast on our spacious terrace from April to October
- excellent and attentive service throughout the day
- daily music and exquisite cocktails at the hotel bar
- healthy snacks and drinks to replenish your energy levels in the Spa Tower