In addition a local tax of €1,30 per person/night will be calculated.
Lots of special amenities and comforts without any extra cost
Allow yourselves to be spoiled the whole day with our “pampering package”
- A Gourmet-Breakfast-Buffet of 30 metres lenght is there for you from 7.30 until 11.00 hrs with sparkling wine, organic products, vitality corner, varieties of teas and vitamin bar provided daily.
- Breakfast for late risers until 14.00 hrs
- Daily change of breakfast themes: Sweet Morning, Mediterranean Breakfast, Wellness Breakfast, Sunday Brunch
- Help yourselves to a picnic for your hiking excursions from the breakfast buffet
- Daily Vital buffet from 14.00 until 17.00 hrs, show-cooking with freshly made pasta dishes, light soups, snacks, Italian antipasti, salads, homemade cakes and tarts, coffee, teas, juices and fresh fruit.
- 7 course á la carte Gourmet dinner: for your evening meal you can please yourselves and create your own 7 course Gourmet dinner by choosing exactly what you wish from our evening á-la-carte restaurant menu.
- Daily evening Wellness dinner with only 500 calories
- Find your fruit juices and a large selection of teas in the vitality centre and in the indoor pool area
- Every week desserts Buffet, Italian specialities, and exciting culinary theme evenings
- DOLCE VITA DINNER around the clock: enjoy breakfast, afternoon buffet or dinner cash free in the Dolce Vita Hotel of your choice.
Dolce Vita Feeling and Romance
- DOLCE VITA GIVE ME FIVE: book into one hotel – and enjoy the facilities of all five partner hotels. Our guests may use all the facilities of our five DOLCE VITA partner hotels without futher cost such as indoor swimming pools, outdoor pools, relax areas, fitness areas, offered activities, vitality buffet, dinner etc.
- Dolce Vita Vespas and Quads may be hired at no further cost for those romantic trips in a twosome
- Dolce Vita open top car hire ( a small fee applies )
- Internet surf station in the bar ( free of charge )
- NEW: ADSL Internet connection in every bedroom and wireless LAN in all lounges and sitting areas
- A parking space in the basement garage is included in the price with every room
- Outdoor Mediterranean water-world with more than 320 square metres of surface area
- Panoramic outdoor pool for all year round use with a water temperature of 31 degrees
- 2 outdoor whirlpools for all year use with a water temperature of 33 degrees
- Outdoor Summer pool with a sandy beach
- Outdoor relaxation pool with under-water music
- Outdoor blue swimming-cave with a waterfall ( cascade )
- 4000 square metres of Mediterranean park with olive and lemon trees, Mediterranean spice plants, palm trees and cypresses
- Schnapps-making sauna bath at the pool ( daily until 23 hrs )
- Indoor tropical garden ( 32 degrees ) with palm trees, under water music, tropical thunderstorms, whirlpool, waterfall, massage bay, aroma snale-shower, waterbeds
More than 2000 square metres of Spa, Wellness and Beauty facilities
- “Preidlhof-Therme” a sauna oasis with 7 different sauna baths like the
Old style stone sauna ( 90 degrees ),
Roman Tepidarium with heat-therapy-loungers ( 40 degrees ),
Oriental Spice steam bath ( 40 degrees ),
Vinschgau Apple-steam bath ( 45 degrees ),
Blossom Calidarium ( 42 degrees ),
Roman Laconium ( 60 degrees ),
Infrared-Therapy sauna ( 50 degrees ),
Schnapps-maker sauna ( 55 degrees ),
Water paradise, Ice fountain, Vitality bar.
All saunas are open from 12.00 until 23.00 hrs
- Relaxation island with water-beds and stereo-depth suggestion for total relaxation
- Glass pavilion with waterbeds for relaxation by the pool
- Wellness trainer 6 days a week for stretching, back gymnastics, Yoga, Qi Gong, Meridian-gymnastics, Aquagym, Pilates and Progressive muscle relaxation
- Towelling robes for every guest
Hiking, Nordic walking and Sports
- Nordic walking: weekly 1 nordic walking introductory course and 3 guided Nordic walking tours. Nordic walking equipment hire: carbon poles, pulse control watch, belt for your flask
- Hiking: 4 times a week guided adventure walks with a picnic and a Schnapps on the summit
Tips for more than 100 self-tested walking tours described in detail for our guests to take away and use Rucksack, thermo-flask and walking maps are in every room for your use Equipment hire: walking boots, heart frequency control watches, telescopic poles, rain protection coats, a back pack to carry a child
- A guest-bus to transfer the hikers around the town district area.
- Biking: 10 guided mountain bike and racing bike tours every week with the professionals of the Oetzi Bike Academy both in 2 groups of different standards ( a small fee occurs )
Every week 2 guided joy ride bike tours covering the Vinschgau area.
More than 30 well described bike tour tips for your use, GPS navigation device, ( SAT – navigation ) for hire with many preinstalled bike tours.
high class mountain bikes ( with Shimano Deor XT gears and Avid V-breaks ) trekking bikes and racing bikes.
- Fitness: Glass fitness pavilion at the pool with modern cardio equipment and apparatus. 6 days a week fitness and active programmes with our Wellness trainer. Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Back-gymnastics, Qi Gong, Aquagym, Strabygym……
- Glass pavilion for meditation
- Free hire of the latest Polar high frequency watches
- Use of the tennis sand courts
- Inline skates
Well-behaved dogs are welcome at an extra cost of € 30 per night and owners are requested to make their own feeding arrangements. Unfortunately dogs are not permitted in the dining rooms and on the sunbathing lawn.
We accept payment in cash, by Eurocheque, traveller’s cheque